SOUTHPORT, 15/100 Cotlew Street East
Offers Over $695,000
Property ID: 19934399
There is no comparison in the Adelphi Estate of this Fully renovated stand alone house Located in the Exclusive AGEAN Sector. With a new floor plan design, spaciousness & luxury that is fit for the most astute buyers. It is the most unique stand alone home in the Adelphi Springs Estate with access to 3 Pools, Gymnasium and Grand Water features through out the complex.
Note: The large Studio can be converted into a Good sized Bedroom.
Adelphi Springs is known as the Gold Coasts Mediterranean Style Showcase Estate and it doesn't get any better. The home is a hidden treasure in the TSS precinct of Southport.
There is nothing for you to do except move in and enjoy the style of this fabulous home. The renovation and altered floor plan seamlessly flows to several outside garden retreats and open plan living, culminating in a large undercover rear entertainers delight.
Alteration of the floor plan has increased the living areas but a 3rd bedroom can be easily achieved in the study area.
Located only minutes from the heart of the Gold Coast's best restaurants, cafe's, beach front, medical centres, schools and shopping precincts offer a Lifestyle you dream of.
* Security & Privacy
* New Flooring & Paint throughout
* Chef Kitchen, Stone Bench-tops, Induction cooking
* Double lock up garage ( New Motor)
* Landscaped gardens with Programmed watering.
* Multiple outdoor entertaining areas
* Multiple living areas
* 4.16 KW Solar water & LED Lighting
BODY CORP & GCC RATES
* Body Corporate Fees Approx $100 per week (Includes home Insurance)
* Council Rates Approx $1650 per year
* Water Rates Approx $1600 per year
Have you ever dreamed of living in the Mediterranean ? Well Adelphi Springs Gated Community Estate offers that feeling with a myriad of Fountains, Pools, Gymnasium and lush vegetation fit for a king.
* Mediterranean Style complex
* Gated Security throughout
* Fountains and water features
* 2 Outdoor pools
* 1 Heated Indoor pool
* Spa & gym
NOW SOLD BY Ian Jones on 0416199211.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Estate
There are currently no inspection times for this property.